Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Thinking out loud...?

After I play Round 4 and Round 5, which will be only 3 days long (or 4) because the first kids of Generation 2 will become adults, I'll  take a short break. Why? Because there have been some changes to challenge. During that time I will decide if I want to add the Grecian phase, skip right to Roman times, or make a mash up of both. I know I'm definitely leaning towards adding a Greece based phase since I love mythology. And by that I mean, I LOVE MYTHOLOGY. So, I think I will enjoy that phase.

I have already played the first households in Round 4. I enjoyed playing the Hunters and the Rivers this round. ACR definitely kept me busy in those two households. I will upload the Round updates between tonight and tomorrow and then play the next two households, Meadow and Bush, in the rotation.

2 comments:

  1. I saw the new changes, of course they come when I'm in the middle of the Roman Era xD If you decide to do them it would be very interesting to read :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad real life has cut into my gaming time or else I'd probably missed it too. lol

      Delete