Saturday, May 23, 2015

Round One: Hunter

This time I closed my eyes and randomized all couples. And I rolled for their eye color.

These are the Hunters, my S2 redheads.


Cloud has green eyes and she's a Pleasure/Family sim.

Rock has "light  blue eyes" and he's a Romance/Pleasure Sim.





Thorn spent almost all the round in the house, like literally. He was always following Rock around... Even to bed. (which is what he was doing in this image.)


Lol, these two... I would have been funny if this had happened after I played the Rivers round, but Rivers are the... third household... I think.

Oh, look Rock is making friends with Honey,


Bad Rock!

I foresee problems here...

Baby time!

She has twin girls, Dawn ( has "light blue" eyes)

  And Dusk (has green eyes)

Rock has to go on a hunting expedition since there are two more mouths to feed. (No, Thorn is not going with him, he was just creeping around the area.)

Rock "Will I ever see my home again?"

Someone is pregnant again. Sadly she has a miscarriage.

Rock did survive the hunting trip, but the horrors he saw plagued him at night.


And here he is again...


Dawn and Dusk become toddlers.



Something tells me I will have more interesting looking sims than pretty sims this time around. lol


2 comments:

  1. Yay for interesting looking sims!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely tempted to grow them up to see if their cheeks stay that size.

    ReplyDelete