Sunday, May 24, 2015

Round One- Hill Family

These are the Hills. They are a mixed family.


Dill has brown hair and eyes and Skin 2. He's a Popularity/Family sim.


Honey is a Skin 1 sim with blonde hair and green eyes. Her aspirations are Romance/ Family.

Dill cooked!

I hate when this happens... They go all demon like and she already looks like she might be the spawn of one. She looks evil. LOL

Baby bump!

I laughed at this. I groaned when I saw Thorn. He has been stalking all the families and I mean ALL.
But what made me laugh was the gypsy's face when she saw him. She seems to agree with me and thinks he's  a creeper too. lol


Down boy...

Fish!

Thorn go home!

I really hate when I see this message. I DID NOT invite you to spend the night. You invited yourself over.

*Sigh*


He goes on a hunt, but survives.

I love this.




Honey- "I feel strange..."

That would be childbirth announcing itself.


Rain- "Hey, Dill would you be my unborn baby's daddy?"
Honey- "I'm right heeeeeeeeere!"

She gave birth to two very much needed boys. They both have brown hair and eyes. I don't remember which skin they have. It seems like S1. They are called Pine and Pickle.

They went at...it... right after she gave birth. And many times afterwards, but she hasn't conceived again. They really need a girl.

Creepy Thorn...

Traffic jam in front of the food storage because of obsessive child caring.

You two should go do this elsewhere... Like in Rain's home where there's only babies who don't know a thing.

Sunburned.

The twins grew up.

This is Pine.


And this is Pickle.

It seems I was right about the interesting looking sims... lol


No comments:

Post a Comment