Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Round 2: Meadow

I decided to go back to my old skins since I basically just wanted those new ones because I wanted random freckled sims... Someday I'll try again.

At the beginning of the round, we just have Flower, Fern and Lily (who's back in all her S3 glory once I replaced the skins again.)


A few hours into the round it's time for the second baby to be born. *crossed fingers and hoped for a boy since Tuna is facing spinsterhood so far*

It's a girl. Her name is Daisy.



Lily grows up. Her first act is to clean the dishes thrown about the room, <3

She has her own charm.

Both are very competitive.

Daisy grows up.  She has more of her father in her. But has her mommy's brown eyes.

They are so wasteful.



Another baby is on the way.

Lily is the heir so she slowly starts to learn the ropes.

She meets Clay. 

I decree you two will unite and procreate as soon as Lily is of breeding age. *nods*

And Thorn is still creeping around. At least he didn't invite himself in...

No comments:

Post a Comment