Monday, May 25, 2015

Round One- Farmer

And at last we have the Farmer family. They are my second mixed skin family.


This is Sunny. She's a Skin 3 redhead with green eyes. She's a Romance/Popularity sim.

And this is Mushroom. He's a Skin 4 raven haired male with gray eyes. He's a Family/Popularity sim.


She's bored... *Knows how she feels*


And it has started!

I never get tired of this.

And it's time to meet the new family members.

She had twins, Peach (S4 skin) and Pear (S3 skin), both have gray eyes.



They at least waited a full 24 hours before trying again.

She's the worst Romance sim ever. I had to check if she really was one since she obsessed over the babies the most.

He has been running the house all by himself.

Not that well though... Crops are dying. -_-

Worst Family sim ever...

And here comes the next one. She will be able to continue her pregnancy.

I'll give you one guess to say who left her on the floor...

-_- WORST Fam sim ever!

Passes out...

Then has an "accident"... Right in front of the peepee bush.

The twins grow up. This is Peach.


And this is Pear.

This is always adorable. I hope they never kill each other.

She's depressed.

Did I already say he's the worst Fam sim ever? lol

4 comments:

  1. He is absolutely the worst. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually get so annoyed with the baby obsession that I have to lock the door to the baby room, but with him it was the opposite. He never changed diapers autonomously and only kept feeding them. *sigh*

      Delete
  2. "I hope they never kill each other" haha, know that feeling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jajaja, we always have to hope for the best. XD

      Delete