Monday, May 25, 2015

Round 2: Rivers

I tried to get a picture of all of them together. I really did, but I might have as well asked for world peace...


You can tell Rain is not a happy sim. But she does act like her aspiration dictates, or at least tries to. She's aFamily sim.

She's happy she will have food to feed her babies for days to come.


They don't complain, too much, at the lack of attention.

Did I say the Hunter household was a mess?

But poor Rain can't even take care of herself...


And he plays in his mom's... Yeah, moving on.

She passed out again.

The triplets grow up. Minnow does not do well.

Tuna fears for her mother.

But she's so darn pretty!

It's time. But she feels something is wrong with this birth.


She has twin girls, both are S4 with gray eyes since Mushroom also has gray eyes. They are called Algae and Aloe. Don't ask...lol


And the this happened. It was simply fate. I rolled and it rolled for death, but she would have died anyways from hunger since all motives except one were red.

And if I thought the round was a nightmare before this... It was most definitely a walk in the park compared with what came next.

Minnow does not take it well.

Tuna though instinctively starts working.   She's the head of the family and she's literally just out of diapers.

Minnow.

The boys are still sad over their mom's death.

Clay.

He's still creeping around.

Clay tries to get an adult to take care of the twins, but...

He also stops Mushroom. He IS the father, he IS a FAMILY sim.... You would think he wouldn't be able to bear a tiny baby in the floor, dirty and hungry, let alone two. But he truly is the worst Fam sim in all my simming years. I almost want to yell at him "Mushroom, you suck!". Ok, I did tell him that.


Dill is also stopped by Tuna, but... all these adult sims are useless. This is definitely not a close knit community.


They spent all their young lives like this... Toddler years will be hard. I think I will cheat for hunger once a day since I always though sim kids should be able to give a baby a bottle.

Clay meets Dusk.

Tuna still works hard.

Minnow is not happy he's not doing as well as his sister. lol


The twins grow up. This is  Algae.

And this is Aloe.

Cute! I hope life treats them better next round...


2 comments:

  1. Oh, orphans :( Hope they turn out okay and don't fight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too. It has been hard trying to get them out of aspiration failure. If I don't do it before they become teens...

      Delete