Saturday, May 30, 2015

Round 3: Hunter

Someone can finally make Burned Catfish!


Cloud- "We are going to have another baby."

Rock doesn't seem thrilled about the news though.  XD

It seems the knowledge of the vicious wild beasts is spreading. Dawn seems worried about it.

Baby bump.

Within seconds of each other.

The male twins grow up, this is Bean.

But Bush wasn't quite ready yet.

Nope, still not ready.

Now he was ready! A full 24 sim hours from his brother.

Dusk enjoys playing with her little brother.


Dawn meets Rice... You two will VERY likely be mates in  a few rounds.

They finally have enough fruit for juicing and... it's definitely a lifesaver.

And it's time!


She definitely had twins. I think my screencapping program was rebelling against me. The  names are Corn (boy) and Cranberry (girl). This family knows the meaning of pairs! Three girls and three boys. All other should learn a little! <3


Being heir is hard work.


I wonder who they are gossiping about...lol

Bean and Bush grow up.



Bean dreams about his big sis.

Fern... you have your own peepee bush in your own land!


Dusk feels bad about Dawn feeling bad. I can't remember why Dawn was upset.

Birthday time! Dusk had a lot of witnesses, while Dawn... Well... Poor thing.

Dawn. Family sim.

And Dusk. Pleasure sim. Who would have thought they would grow up so well?!?!


 More weather worries. They can feel change in the air.


Rock feels like he cannot be upstaged by his child! That's Bush who I'm thinking of renaming Barley.... Maybe?


I'm glad this works, but  I'll turn it off for now.

Ok, who was it? Who contaminated the relationships by inviting him home?!?!?!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are! When they toddlers, I was a bit worried they would look like gremlins when they eat after midnight ... Lol

      Delete
    2. Haha yeah, they were quite round xD

      Delete
    3. I'm glad their features evened out. Lol

      Delete