Saturday, May 30, 2015

Round 2 Rankings

Here are family rankings. The Bush Family is ahead by over 1K and that's just from the family in second place. The Hunter family, which was first place in R1, got displaced to 4th place.

       




This time around were 11 births. Of those births six were girls and five boys and there were two deaths, Rain and Sunny. These are the babies born this round. Note* The pictures of the Farmer triplets might be the same  kid...lol



The Hills need a little girl. Or I could use this to my advantage when I turn the lines to Patriarchal when the Roman Era begins. But there's still lots of time for that, so I'm getting ahead of myself.



2 comments:

  1. It's very neat that the orphans, the Rivers, manage to be ahead of the Farmers who still have a daddy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very happy to see that too. Mushroom would make a terrible slave he'd be sentenced to death for laziness... Lol

      Delete