Monday, May 25, 2015

Things that happen...?

I finally decided to change my sim skins... It was a hard process of letting go since I love the ones I was using before, but needed a little change.

When I entered the first household, the skins on the children seemed a little lighter than the parents, but I decided that that was just the part of me that wanted the other skins back since the sims still look pretty similar with the new skins.

But this happened... ILily is the offspring of the Meadow family. Her parents are both S3, so S3 + S3= S3, right? She looks too pale. Needless to say I yelled at my game, "Game, where's my Lily and what have you done with her? And who the heck is this pale looking child!?!?!". I really liked how she looked with the other  slightly dark skin with light eyes.


Then I thought maybe the skin is this pale? I have no idea. The Rivers family and Hunter adults looked just fine. I'll wait for the second baby (or babies) to be born to see... 


2 comments:

  1. You'll get used to it! If not, maybe it's possible to change it to something darker (or at least check if it's the correct skin) with SimPE? I'm no pro at the program but I think it can be done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had read somewhere that if I changed my gen and town skins, I had to change all manually or they would revert to a S2 skin if the sim was using one outside of the four main ones, but that baby was S3... So i thought it was safe. The same thing happened in the farmer household. The two girls were very pale and their were also S3 and S4. I think I saved in lily's household so she might be doomed... Lol I have no idea how change skintones in SimPE. I'm glad I decided to do this so early in the challenge though. I can probably save it by other means. XD

    ReplyDelete